• Shows the implications of the physiological adaptations of microbes from extreme habitats that are largely contributed by their biomolecules from basic to applied research
• Provides in-depth knowledge of genomic plasticity and proteome of different extremophiles
• Gives detailed and comprehensive insight about use of genetic engineering as well as genome editing for industrial applications
• Richa Salwan, DST Young Scientist, University Centre For Research and Development, Chandigarh University, Punjab, India.
• Vivek Sharma, Professor, University Centre For Research and Development, Chandigarh University Punjab, India