1 Managing the Aesthetic Surgery Patient
2 Principles of Practice Management for Cosmetic Surgery
3 Managing Non-surgical Aesthetic Services and Medical Spa
4 Essential Elements of Patient Safety in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
7 Local Anesthesia
8 Non-Surgical Skin Care and Rejuvenation
9.1 Editors' Perspective: Injectables and Resurfacing Techniques
9.2 Soft Tissue Fillers
9.3 Botulinum Toxin/Neurotoxins
9.4 Lasers in Aesthetic Surgery
9.5 Chemical Peels
9.6 Minimally Invasive Multimodal Facial Rejuvenation
10.1 Editors' Perspective: Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
10.2 Anatomy of the Aging Face
10.3 Principles and Surgical Approaches of Facelift
10.4 Facelift: Facial Rejuvenation With Loop Sutures; The MACS lift and its Derivatives
10.5 Facelift: Lateral Smasectomy and Platysma-SMAS Plication
10.6 Facelift:The Extended SMAS Technique in Facial Rejuvenation
10.7 High SMAS Facelift: Combined Single Flap Lifting of the Jawline, Cheek and Mid-face
10.8 Lift and Fill
10.9 Neck Rejuvenation
10.10 Facelift: The Male Patient
10.11 Secondary Deformities and the Secondary Facelift
10.12 Perioral Facial Rejuvention - including chin
10.13 Facial Feminization
11 Editors' Perspective: Forehead and Eyes
12 Forehead Rejuvenation
13 Endoscopic Brow Lifting
15 Secondary Blepharoplasty: Techniques
16 Asian Facial Cosmetic Surgery
17 Structural Fat Grafting and other fat
18 Editors' Perspective: Rhinoplasty
19 Nasal Analysis and Anatomy
20 Open Technique Rhinoplasty
21 Closed Technique Rhinoplasty
22 Airway Issues and the Deviated Nose
23 Secondary Rhinoplasty
25 Hair Restoration
26.1 Editors' Perspective: Liposuction
26.2 Liposuction: A Comprehensive Review of Techniques and Safety and non surgical fat removal
26.3 Correcting liposuction deformities with S.A.F.E liposuction technique
27 Editors' Perspective: Abdominal Contouring
30 Editors' Perspective: Truncal Contouring
31 Bra-Line Back Lift
32 Belt Lipectomy
33 Circumferential Lower Bodylift
34 Purse-string Gluteoplasty
35 Lower Bodylift with Gluteal Flaps
36.1 Editors' Perspective: Buttock Augmentation
36.2 Implant Based Buttock augmentation
36.3 Buttock Fat Grafting and Liposuction
37 Upper Limb Contouring
38 Medial Thigh
39 Principles of Post Bariatric Surgery
40 Energy Devices in Aesthetic Surgery
41 Aesthetic Genital Surgery
Comprehensive and fully up to date, the six-volume Plastic Surgery remains the gold standard text in this complex area of surgery. Completely revised to meet the demands of both the trainee and experienced surgeon, Aesthetic Surgery, Volume 2 of Plastic Surgery, 5th Edition, features new, full-color clinical photos, procedural videos, lectures, and authoritative coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated video presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures.
• New chapters cover local anesthesia, anatomic blocks of the face and neck, facelifts, neck rejuvenation, energy devices in aesthetic surgery, and aesthetic genital surgery; coverage throughout includes new, pioneering translational work shaping the future of aesthetic surgery.
• New digital video preface by Dr. Peter C. Neligan addresses the changes across all six volumes.
• New treatment and decision-making algorithms added to chapters where applicable.
• New video lectures and editor-narrated slide presentations offer a step-by-step audiovisual walkthrough of techniques and procedures.
• Evidence-based advice from an expanded roster of international experts allows you to apply the very latest advances in aesthetic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
• Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
• An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
• J. Peter Rubin, Director of Body Contouring Program, Associate Professor of Surgery, Chief, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Chief and Endowed Professor Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
• Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA