Newly updated and expanded, Dr Daniel D. Mais' Practical Clinical Pathology Second Edition is a comprehensive and up-to-date working review of clinical pathology featuring:
• A concise and highly readable format that makes abstract aspects of clinical pathology easier to comprehend and absorb.
• A group of expert contributors bringing an added depth of expertise to the sub-disciplines.
• Includes a comprehensive chapter on Medical Directorship.
• Integrated molecular pathology throughout, including a chapter on molecular biology, molecular techniques, and genetics of nonneoplastic disease.
• Hundreds of high-resolution images illustrating microbiology, hematology, immunology, chemistry, and microbiology.
• Tables, images and figures bolstering accessibility in every sub-discipline.
• Technical minutiae greatly reduced for ease of focus on diagnostic issues.
What you'll find in the new Second Edition:
• Hundreds of additional, larger images
• Many more tables for quick reference
• Practice-ready molecular findings
• Updated with current regulations, standards, and classification schemes throughout