The Fourth Edition of Practical Lambing and Lamb Care offers a complete revision and update to this comprehensive and practical resource to all aspects of lambing and lamb care.
• Offers a thoroughly revised edition of this practical guide to all aspects of lambing and lamb care
• Presents an authoritative resource for anyone involved in the care of pregnant ewes and newborn lambs, especially sheep farmers and veterinarians ?
• Written by leading authors in the field
• Includes information on health problems, abortion, lambing management, obstetrics and much more
• Neil Sargison, BA, VetMB, PhD, DSHP, DipECSRHM, FRCVS, is a Professor of Farm Animal Practice at the University of Edinburgh, Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, Roslin, Midlothian, Scotland; President of the European College of Small Ruminant Health Management.
• James Patrick Crilly, MA, VetMB, CertAVP, DipECSRHM, MRCVS, is a Veterinary Surgeon at Larkmead Veterinary Group, UK.
• Andrew Hopker, BVM&S, CertAVP, MRCVS, is a Lecturer and Clinician in the Farm Animal Practice at the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, Scotland.