Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest research, discoveries, and practices in this fast-changing field, Principles and Practice of Lymphedema Surgery, 2nd Edition, provides thorough, step-by-step guidance to incorporate or expand the treatment of lymphedema in your practice. Written and edited by world-renowned experts in the field of lymphedema and microsurgery, this highly visual reference helps deepen your understanding of each procedure and how to perform them. From preoperative assessment to postoperative care, you’ll find authoritative instruction that equips you to implement the most innovative and latest surgical and nonsurgical approaches and achieve optimal outcomes for your patients.
• Provides an outstanding visual introduction to lymphedema and microsurgery techniques for treatment, as well as newer surgeries and more information on all available treatment options.
• Offers a step-by-step approach to each procedure, complete with tips and tricks of the trade from leading experts in plastic surgery and lymphedema microsurgery.
• Features eight all-new chapters covering primary lymphedema treatment, diagnostic tools of lymphoscintigraphy and indocyanine green lymphography, and immediate lymphatic reconstruction.
• Includes procedural videos of leading international experts performing advanced techniques such as end-end lymphovenous bypass, end-side lymphovenous bypass, submental vascularized lymph node flap, supraclavicular vascularized lymph node flap, and lymphatic vessel mapping with ICG.
• Enables quick navigation and comprehension with an intuitive, highly templated format and abundant photographs, illustrations, tables, diagrams, and case studies throughout.
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.