1.Endosseous implants in maxillofacial prosthesis
2. Endosseous implants in maxillofacial prosthesis
3. Radiation therapy patient- treatment planning and care
4. Mandibulectomy and Tongue defects rehabilitation
5. Orbital prosthesis
6. Nasal prosthesis
7. Ocular prosthesis
8. Fabrication of ear prosthesis
9. Maxillectmy treatment
10. Surgical aspects for prosthetic rehabilitation
11. Psychosocial implications in rehabilitation of head neck cancer patients
12. Speech assessment of head neck cancer patients
The management of malignant tumors associated with the maxilla, tongue, floor of the mouth, mandible, and adjacent structures represents a difficult challenge for the surgical specialist and prosthodontist regarding both control of the primary disease and rehabilitation following surgical treatment. Prosthetic Rehabilitation of Head Neck Cancer Patients is an easy-to-read clinical guide covering the latest multidisciplinary approaches to the treatment of head and neck cancers — from effective surgical management to psychosocial aspects and improved quality of life.
• Discusses rehabilitation of various defects in the head neck region due to surgical resection of tumors with newly available technology.
• Covers interdisciplinary surgical management, including both prosthetic treatment and psychosocial management related to craniomaxillofacial rehabilitation, with a focus on improving patients’ quality of life.
• Offers a multidisciplinary approach with valuable contributions from a variety of specialists with experience in head and neck cancer rehabilitation.