Entirely re-written and revised with over 1,000 new images, Pulmonary Pathology: An Atlas and Text is a comprehensive, highly illustrated guide to diagnoses in pulmonary pathology, including tumors and lymphomas. The book—titled Color Atlas and Text of Pulmonary Pathology in earlier editions—combines highly detailed photographs and illustrations with concise, bulleted text so you can quickly grasp the information you need to make accurate diagnoses.
• New information on diagnosing lung diseases, plus new WHO classifications, American Thoracic Society classifications of non-neoplastic diseases, new entities and infections, and technological advancements.
• Packed with nearly1,200 images, figures, and tables, many of them new with this edition.
• Organized into individual diagnoses, accompanied by concise, bulleted descriptions.
• Ideal for surgical pathologists already in practice, as well as pathology residents and fellows.
• Addresses the expanded role of the pathologist in treating patients.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
• Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
• Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Philip T. Cagle MD. Professor of Pathology, Department of Pathology, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY; Director, Pulmonary Pathology, Department of Pathology, The Methodist Hospital, Houston, TX