Concise, easy to read, and designed for quick reference, Quick Guide to Kidney Transplantation is a compact resource for general nephrologists, residents, fellows, nurse practitioners, and others involved in the care of post-transplant patients. Focusing on must-know clinical information needed to provide optimal patient care, this expertly written guide helps you gain the knowledge and expertise you need in this complex area.
• Offers high-yield, easy-to-reference information on areas of kidney transplantation relevant to the general nephrologist, including the management of immunosuppressive therapy, acute and long-term complications, transplant medications, drug interactions, selection and evaluation of potential living donors, and more.
• Features concise text presented in bullet-point format and highlighted by full-color illustrations.
• Shares the knowledge and expertise of Drs. Phuong-Thu Pham and Phuong-Chi Pham of the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.
• Presents just the right amount of information needed to provide the best possible patient care and improve graft survival as well as patient survival.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.