• Edited by renowned researchers in this subject and has gathered a team of experts to detail the science, treatment, and control of rabies
• Completely revised, the Fourth Edition presents rabies as a re-emergent infection with emphasis on a global perspective of the disease
• Includes new chapters the evolution of the rabies virus and on modeling rabies control and includes many full-color figures that highlight important information
• Anthony R. Fooks, Director of a World Health Organization Communicable Disease Surveillance and Response Collaborating Centre for the characterization of rabies and rabies-related viruses / Head of an OIE (World Organisation for Animal Health) Reference Laboratory for Rabies, The Animal and Plant Health Agency, United Kingdom.
• Alan C. Jackson, Professor of Medicine (Neurology), University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada