Known among radiation oncology residents as "the green book," Radiation Oncology: A Question-Based Review is a must-have learning tool for trainees and physicians who want to strengthen their long-term command of radiation oncology. The updated 3rd Edition reflects state-of-the-art advances in the field, with revised questions and answers, new professional guidelines, and new annual content updates for the eBook.
• Offers detailed questions on the natural history, epidemiology, diagnosis, staging, treatment recommendations, and treatment-related side effects for each cancer type.
• Contains a new primer section on immunotherapy.
• Retains popular features such as memory aids, quick-reference tables, and useful facts from other relevant disciplines such as radiology, anatomy, and medical oncology.
• Incorporates the latest ASTRO, AJCC, and NCCN guidelines, as well as seminal new studies and practice-changing trials, to reflect current radiation oncology practice.
• Includes new annual updates to the eBook for the life of the edition, with revised questions or answers that keep you current with new knowledge in the field.
• Ideal for both trainees and radiation oncologists as a high-yield introduction and review of the clinical management of major cancer types and conditions that are currently treated with radiation.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
• Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more