1. Rapid On-Site Evaluation (ROSE) in Diagnostic Interventional Pulmonology: Introduction and Detailed Methods
2. Anatomic Distribution and Morphology of Common Tracheal/Bronchial/Pulmonary Cells
3. Clustering (Categorizing) Analysis in ROSE Interpretation of Common Nonneoplastic Disease States of Lung/Mediastinum
4. Interpretation of ROSE Characteristics of Common Infectious Disease States of Lung/Mediastinum
5. ROSE Cytopathology Cases
This book provides a comprehensive overview of the "real-time accompany technique" for diagnostic interventional pulmonology, known as rapid on-site evaluation (ROSE). It also offers readers a detailed understanding of how to interpret ROSE cytological slides, which is key to the interventional procedure itself and valuable in the analysis of the infectious disease status.
The first part discusses the ROSE procedure, clarifying the role of ROSE in the diagnosis of respiratory diseases, while further sections address correct work processes and the implications of ROSE, incorporating multidisciplinary perspectives on respiratory diseases, interventional pulmonology, pathology, clinical microbiology and infectious diseases. This helps practitioners, such as pulmonologists, interventional physicians, radiologists, critical care physicians, haematologists and rheumatologists, establish standardized clinical practices. The book also covers detailed clinical workups, including presentations of lesions, which are of interest to physicians from other specialties.
• Introduces ROSE in diagnostic interventional pulmonology and pathological interpretation of respiratory diseases
• Pathology based and practical clinical book covering various respiratory diseases
• Provides advanced understanding of the interventional procedure and the analysis of the overall disease status by experienced professionals
• Jing Feng is a professor and chief at the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and Department of Interventional Pulmonology, Tianjin Medical University General Hospital, Tianjin, China.
• Xin Li is a chief physician of Department of Pathology, Tianjin Haihe Hospital, Tianjin Institute of Respiratory Diseases, Tianjin, China.
• Pei Li is physician in chief of Department of Respiratory, Taikang Xianlin Drum Tower Hospital, Nanjing University School of Medicine, Nanjing , China.
• Qiang Li is the director of Department of Respiratory Medicine, Shanghai East Hospital, Tongji University School of Medicine, Shanghai, China.
• Yi Shi is the chief physician of Department of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, Jinling Hospital, Nanjing University School of Medicine, Nanjing, China.