This updated Fourth Edition of Rapid Review: Anatomy Reference Guide offers everything you need for quick and effective memorization of key anatomical knowledge. Organized into 31 easy-to-use sections and enhanced by a lay-flat spiral binding, this must-have resource provides labels on clear overlays that allow you test yourself and immediately see what you’ve mastered and what you still need to work on.
• The left side of each two-page spread pairs four-color illustrations of major systems, organs, and structures with labels on overlays for easy review and self-testing.
• The right side of each spread includes related information—additional full-color illustrations, key facts, location of the organ or system highlighted on a human figure, roots of key words and their meanings, and terminology and definitions.
• A bright new design and updated text and labels make studying even more efficient.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
• Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more