• Aneurysm Wall Property
• Pathogenesis of Thrombosed Giant Aneurysm
• Cerebral Vasospasm and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
• White Fibers of the Brain: A Novel Classification
• Computational Fluid Dynamics in Cerebral Aneurysms
• Carotid Endarterectomy: Surgical Nuances
• Blister Aneurysm of Middle Cerebral Artery Bifurcation (Case Report and Review)
• Flexible Endoscopic Aspiration of Intraventricular Hemorrhage
• Endoscopic Evacuation of Cerebral Haematoma
• Management (Surgical and Endovascular) of Acute Ischemic Stroke
• Contralateral Aneurysm Clipping
• Multimodality Management of Brain AVMs
• Superficial Temporal Artery-Middle Cerebral Artery Bypass Combined with Encephalo-Duro-Myo-Synangiosis in Treating Moyamoya Disease
• Stereotactic Radiosurgery for Brain AVM
• Endovascular Recanalization for Chronic Occlusion of Carotid Artery
• Multimodality Technique of Microvascular Decompression Syndrome
• Posterior Circulation Aneurysms Management
• Onyx Embolization of Intracranial Dural Arteriovenous Fistula (Trans-Arterial Approach, Transvenous Approach, and Combined Approach)
• Experience in Neurosurgery During the Prevalence of COVID-19
This book has included 19 recent topics about the treatment of cerebrovascular diseases from basics to surgical (include microneurosurgical, endovascular, endoscopic and Stereotactic radiosurgical techniques) aspects in the management of cerebrovascular diseases.
With illustrative cases, the treatment strategies, techniques and complication avoidance have been covered extensively in the chapters to guide the readers on when and what to expect the worst in surgeries. The neurosurgical aspect in the present scenario of COVID is also included. This book will assist the junior neurosurgeons and junior neurological physicians in endeavoring to learn the core concepts and common problems of cerebrovascular surgery. This is a worthwhile addition in this ever growing field of cerebrovascular surgery.
• Covers a vast array of topics from basics to surgical aspects
• Provides core concepts and common problems of cerebrovascular surgery
• Embarks on the neurosurgical aspect in the present scenario of COVID-19 in the final chapter ?