1. Classification of Primary Bone Tumors and of Osteosarcoma
3. Clinical, Radiological, and Histological Diagnosis
6. Comprehensive Oncology Rehabilitation and Its Goals
7. Team and Rehabilitation Team
8. Physiatric Evaluation
9. Rehabilitation Setting
10. Rehabilitation Management Following Knee Replacement
11. Rehabilitation Management Following Hip Replacement
12. Rehabilitation Management Following Shoulder Replacement
13. Gait Analysis in the Rehabilitation Process
Based on ten years of experience, this book provides a valuable tool for professionals in the field of bone tumors. Although rare, when diagnosed these tumors can cause anxiety and apprehension in patients, and it is necessary to find rapid solutions and medical rehabilitation protocols capable of dealing with these delicate cases. As such those working in this field need to constantly update their knowledge to ensure an appropriate approach to this particular pathology.
This book is a useful consultation tool for physiotherapists, orthopedic oncology surgeons, rehabilitation specialists and everyone who works with bone tumors on a regular basis.
• Helps readers identify suitable rehabilitation protocols following mega prosthesis’ operations
• Provides valuable, scientifically sound information on protocol validation
• Presents numerous practice-oriented case studies