With a focus on the growing field of cardiology remote monitoring, this state-of-the-art reference provides must-know clinical and technical information as well as recent advances in application, engineering, and clinical impact from the current literature. Authoritative coverage of implantable devices and ambulatory ECG brings you up to speed on recent practice changes in remote monitoring that have alleviated the volume of in-office patient follow-ups, allowed for physicians to monitor more patients, enabled better patient compliance, and most importantly, provided earlier warning signs of cardiac problems.
• Includes sections on implantable devices and ambulatory ECG, covering topics such as patient safety, current guidelines and technologies, clinical indications, managing appropriate and inappropriate therapies, costs and reimbursement, data management, patient satisfaction issues, and much more.
• Presents new guidelines and practice changes driven by recent clinical data.
• Provides access to practical, current information in an easy-to-navigate, full-color format.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech