1. Hysteroscopy: office and operative – myomectomy, polypectomy, adhesiolysis Keith B. Isaacson and Christina Salazar
2. Adhesions in reproductive surgery: treatment and prevention Kathryn D. Coyne and Steven R. Lindheim
3. Mullerian anomalies Samantha M. Pfeifer
4. Ovarian surgery with focus on reproduction Samantha M. Pfeifer, Nigel Pereira, Ronald O. Perelman and Claudia Cohen
5. Surgical management of proximal and distal tubal disease Linnea R. Goodman and Jeffrey M. Goldberg
6. Tubal anastomosis for reversal of tubal ligation Jeffrey M. Goldberg and Julian A. Gingold
7. Surgical management of ectopic pregnancy Bala Bhagavath
8. Surgical management of uterine myomas John C. Petrozza
9. Laparoscopic surgery for the management of endometriosis Vadim Morozov, Nisha Lakhi and Ceana H. Nezhat
10. Female fertility preservation surgery Sara Arian, Rebecca Flyckt and Tommaso Falcone
11. The role of robotics in reproductive surgery Antonio R. Gargiulo
12. Vasectomy reversal Daniel Greene and Edmund Sabengh
13. Varicocele repair Christopher M. Deibert, Brooke A. Harnisch and Jay Ira Sandlow
14. Surgical sperm retrieval methods Phil V. Bach and Peter N. Schlegel
15. Surgical management of ejaculatory duct obstruction for male infertility Peter T. K. Chan
16. Fertility considerations in scrotal surgery Katherine Rotker and Mark Sigman.
Gain confidence in the surgical management of female and male infertility. Authored by leading experts in operative gynecology and urology, in collaboration with the Society of Reproductive Surgeons, this valuable handbook provides readers with a comprehensive understanding of the indications, techniques, and outcomes of modern reproductive surgery. This manual presents clear step-by-step instructions illustrated with intraoperative photographs and surgical videos in order to offer patients surgical options and avoid, or improve, IVF.
• Developed in collaboration with The Society of Reproductive Surgeons, promoting excellence in gynecologic and urologic reproductive surgery
• Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions, illustrations and videos
• Written by leading experts in operative gynecology and urology, providing 'tricks of the trade', for practitioners of all levels
• Jeffrey M. Goldberg, Cleveland Clinic
Jeffrey M. Goldberg, MD is Professor and Head of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the Cleveland Clinic Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics and is the Director of the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship program. He is a Past President of the Society of Reproductive Surgeons.
• Ceana H. Nezhat, Nezhat Medical Center, Atlanta
Ceana H. Nezhat, MD is Fellowship Director for Atlanta Center for Special Minimally Invasive Surgery and Reproductive Medicine, Director of Training and Education, Northside Hospital, Atlanta Georgia, Adjunct Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University School of Medicine and President, Society of Reproductive Surgeons.
• Jay Ira Sandlow, Medical College of Wisconsin
Jay Ira Sandlow, MD is currently Professor and Vice-Chairman of Urology at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. He is actively involved in all Andrology and male infertility societies, including the Society for the Study of Male Reproduction (SSMR), the Society for Male Reproduction and Urology (SMRU), and the American Society of Andrology (ASA), all of which he is a Past President. He is also an active member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, where he has served as the SMRU representative to the Practice Guidelines Committee.