• Emergencies in Rhinology
• Facial plastics
• Anterior skull base surgery
• Sinonasal tumours
• Paediatric rhinology
• Olfactory disorders
• Systematic diseases affecting the nose and the paranasal sinuses
• General rhinology
• Post- operative complications.
This book offers a selection of pertinent patient case-presentations in the field of rhinology, anterior skull base and facial plastics surgery. It further explores the evidence-based management of simple to complex clinical presentations. Each chapter start with the diagnosis and progresses from medical or surgical treatment to the post-operative follow up of the presented clinical condition. The various case reports are concise; however, sufficiently comprehensive and cover conditions from emergencies in adult and paediatric rhinology, to elective care, sino-nasal and anterior skull base neoplasms systemic diseases affecting the nose and paranasal sinuses, and underpinned by illustrations, imaging, and intra-operative photographs to emphasize the clinical approach.
Rhinology and Anterior Skull Base Surgery - A Case-based Approach is a highly informative and carefully presented book, providing insights for exam candidates, trainees, general practitioners, rhinologists and otolaryngologists with an interest in anterior skull base, facial plastics and rhinology.
• Concise and in-depth analysis of Rhinology Cases
• More than 100 cases including Anterior Skull Base Surgery, Facial Plastics and Paediatric Rhinology
• Authored by experts in the field
• Suitable for exam preparation