With contributions from experts in orthopaedic surgery, the latest edition of this comprehensive resource presents up-to-date technical procedures for treating a wide range of fractures in children and adolescents. Content and chapters are easier to read than ever before. How? All clinical sections follow a templatized format—as in previous editions—and now you’ll find even more treatment algorithms, checklists, charts, and tables, helping you quickly identify and apply critical information in a care situation.
• Easy-to-read tables outlining non-operative treatments, adverse outcomes, and operative techniques.
• New videos—accessible via the eBook—offering instruction and guidance on clinical procedures.
• Authors’ preferred treatment options are now highlighted and as precise and detailed algorithms.
• Preoperative planning procedures now presented in a checklist format.
• Ideal for pediatric orthopaedic surgeons and residents in orthopaedics.
• Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.