Chapter 1 - Anatomy and organisation of the body
Chapter 2 - Physiological chemistry and processes
Chapter 3 - Cells and tissues
Chapter 4 - The blood
Chapter 5 - The cardiovascular system
Chapter 6 - The lymphatic system
Chapter 7 - The nervous system
Chapter 8 - The special senses
Chapter 9 - The endocrine system
Chapter 10 - The respiratory system
Chapter 11 - Introduction to nutrition
Chapter 12 - The digestive system
Chapter 13 - The urinary system
Chapter 14 - The skin
Chapter 15 - Introduction to immunity
Chapter 16 - The musculoskeletal system
Chapter 17 - Genetics
Chapter 18 - The reproductive system
Ross & Wilson Self-Assessment in Anatomy and Physiology is aimed at readers who are starting their study of human biology.
Containing over 500 MCQs, this handy paperback will be ideal for students of nursing and allied health professions, biomedical and paramedical science, operating department practice, complementary therapy and massage therapy, as well as trainee Health Care Assistants and those studying A’ level or BTEC (or equivalent) human biology.
Designed to be used as part of exam preparation, or just as a simple means of evaluating how far readers have got mastering a given topic, this handy paperback can be used by an individual student or by a group of students as a ready means to motivate and test each other.
Although designed for use with Ross & Wilson Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness, the book will be suitable for use with any foundation-level human biology textbook.
• Over 500 MCQs support revision and learning
• Ideal for individual use or in an informal group setting
• Perfect prior to exams and/or for use during ‘placement breaks’ or ‘on the move’!
• Anne Waugh, BSc(Hons) MSc CertEd SRN RNT PFHEA , Former Senior Teaching Fellow and Senior Lecturer, School of Health and Social Care, Edinburgh Napier University, Edinburgh, UK
• Allison Grant, BSc PhD FHEA, Lecturer, Department of Health and Life Sciences, Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow, UK