Updated with the latest clinical advances, Rowland and Tozer’s Clinical Pharmacokinetics and
Pharmacodynamics, 5th Edition, explains the relationship between drug administration and drug
response, taking a conceptual approach that emphasizes clinical application rather than science and
mathematics. Bringing a real-life perspective to the topic, the book simplifies concepts and gives
readers the knowledge they need to better evaluate drug applications.
•Key updates reflect advances in PK/PD as related to clinical decision making and drug research
• An emphasis on the clinical relevance of drugs makes the book especially applicable to
pharmacy students preparing for a career in clinical practice.
•Hundreds of graphs and tables provide visual representations of key pharmacokinetic/
pharmacodynamic principles and effects.
•More than 200 carefully written study questions, with answers and in-depth explanations,
help readers enhance their conceptual understanding and learn and retain key information.
• New and updated examples connect chapter content to real-world settings.
• Interactive online simulations give students practice using different pharmacokinetic/
pharmacodynamic models and parameters.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
• Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments,
second-language or literacy challenges, and more.