Part 1: Retinal Imaging and Diagnostics
Part 2: Basic Science and Translation to Therapy
• Section 1: Anatomy and Physiology
• Section 2: Basic Mechanisms of Injury in the Retina
• Section 3: Genetics
• Section 4: Translational Basic Sciences
• Section 1: Retinal Degenerations and Dystrophies
• Section 2: Retinal Vascular Disease
• Section 3: Choroidal Vascular/Bruch's Membrane Disease
• Section 4: Inflammatory Disease/Uveitis: Inflammation
• Section 5: Infections
• Section 6: Miscellaneous
Part 1: Surgical Retina
• Section 1: The Pathophysiology of Retinal Detachment and Associated Problems
• Section 2: Retinal Reattachment: General Surgical Principles and Techniques
• Section 3: Complicated Forms of Retinal Detachment
• Section 4: Vitreous Surgery for Macular Disorders
• Section 5: Vitreous Surgery: Additional Considerations
Part 2: Tumors of the Retina, Choroid, and Vitreous Schachat
• Section 1: Tumors of the Retina
• Section 2: Tumors of the Choroid
• Section 3: Hematologic and Miscellaneous Tumors
Through six outstanding and award-winning editions, Ryan’s Retina has offered unsurpassed coverage of this complex subspecialty-everything from basic science through the latest research, therapeutics, technology, and surgical techniques. The fully revised 7th Edition, edited by Drs. SriniVas R. Sadda, Andrew P. Schachat, Charles P. Wilkinson, David R. Hinton, Peter Wiedemann, K. Bailey Freund, and David Sarraf, continues the tradition of excellence, balancing the latest scientific research and clinical correlations and covering everything you need to know on retinal diagnosis, treatment, development, structure, function, and pathophysiology. More than 300 global contributors share their knowledge and expertise to create the most comprehensive reference available on retina today.
• SriniVas R. Sadda, MD, President & Chief Scientific Officer, Doheney Eye Institute, Los Angeles, CA.
• Andrew P. Schachat, MD, Vice Chairman, Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH, USA.
• Charles P. Wilkinson, MD , Chairman, Department of Ophthalmology, Greater Baltimore Medical Center; Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, John Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA.
• David R. Hinton, MD, Gavin S. Herbert Professor of Retinal Research; Professor of Pathology and Ophthalmology, Department of Ophthalmology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
• Peter Wiedemann, MD, Head of the Department of Ophthalmology and Eye Hospital, Medical Faculty, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany.
• K. Bailey Freund, MD, Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology, New York University School of Medicine; Vitreous Retina Macula Consultants of New York, New York City, NY.
• David Sarraf, MD, Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology, Stein Eye Institute