1. Classification and Analysis of Facebook Metrics Dataset using Supervised Classifiers
2. An Overview on Social Networking: Design, Issues, Emerging Trends and Security
3. The mergence of stable and glassy states in dynamics of social networks
4. De-Anonymization Techniques for Social Networks
5. An Analysis of Demographic and Behaviour Trends using Social Media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
6. Social Network Influence on Mode Choice and Carpooling during Special Events: The Case of Purdue Game Day
7. Sentiment Analysis on a set of Movie Reviews using Deep Learning techniques
8. Sentiment Analysis for Airlines service based on twitter dataset
9. Multilateral Interactions and Isolation in Middlemen driven Network Games
10. The Interplay of Identity and Social Network: A Methodological and Empirical study
11. Social Networks and Their Uses in The Field Of Secondary Education
12. NGOs communication and youth engagement in the digital ecosystem
• Examines a variety of data analytic techniques that can be applied to social networks
• Discusses various methods of visualizing, modeling and tracking network patterns, organization, growth and change
• Covers the most recent research on social network analysis and includes applications to a number of domains
• Nilanjan Dey, Assistant Professor, Department of Information Technology, Techno India College of Technology, Kolkata, India.
• Samarjeet Borah, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Applications, Sikkim Manipal University, India.
• Rosalina Babo, Coordinator Professor, School of Accounting and Administration of Porto / Polytechnic of Porto (ISCAP/IPP), Portugal.
• Amira Ashour, Assistant Professor and Head of Department, Department of Electronics and Electrical Communications Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Tanta University, Egypt