Despite growing reliance on imaging, clinical examination remains the bedrock of diagnosis of the musculoskeletal patient. Special tests have widespread utility particularly in sport and can often help to elucidate a patient’s presentation where the lesion is subtle and otherwise difficult to detect and, in turn, guide management and treatment. Special Tests in Musculoskeletal Examination 2nd Edition is a pocketbook guide to over 100 peripheral tests.
New To This Edition:
• Full review of the evidence integrated into the entire text.
• New clinical context section at the start of each section making it easy to find and providing advanced background knowledge to extend the readers knowledge.
• Brand new colour photography to show each test clearly throughout.
• Additional tests included allowing readers to extend their knowledge and understanding.
• Paul Hattam, MSc MCSP FSOM, Director and Principal Physiotherapist, The Physios, Sheffield, UK
• Alison Smeatham, MSc MCSP FSOM, Extended Scope Practitioner, Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital, Exeter, UK