• Provides genetic researchers, students and physicians with evidence indicating the epigenetic mechanisms involved in stem cell differentiation
• Highlights the specific characteristics of the epigenetic modifications and misregulations that may result in disease pathogenesis
• Examines the potential application of stem cell epigenetics towards developing therapeutic interventions for disease and advancing regenerative medicine
• Features chapter contributions by leading international experts
• Eran Meshorer, Professor, Department of Genetics, The Institute of Life Sciences, The Edmond and Lily Safra Center for Brain Sciences (ELSC), Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
• Giuseppe Testa, Laboratory of Stem Cell Epigenetics, European Institute for Oncology (IEO), Milan, Italy