Selected as a Doody's Core Title for 2021!
Comprehensive, readable, and clinically oriented, Stoelting’s Pharmacology & Physiology in Anesthetic Practice, Sixth Edition, covers all aspects of pharmacology and physiology that are relevant either directly or indirectly to the anesthetic practice—a challenging topic that is foundational to the practice of anesthesia and essential to master. This systems-based, bestselling text has been thoroughly updated by experts in the field, giving you the detailed information needed to make the most informed clinical decisions about the care of your patients.
• Offers trainees and practitioners authoritative content on all aspects of pharmacology and physiology that are relevant to anesthesiology.
• Features up-to-date coverage of new drugs, as well as new findings on the actions and interactions of established drugs.
• Discusses antimicrobials and chemotherapeutic drugs, as well as special populations such as the newborn, the parturient and fetus, the elderly, and the physiology and pharmacology of resuscitation.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.