Structure Identification Exercises
Clinical Examination Exercises
Summary Case Study Exercises
Corresponding to the content in the text, this comprehensive workbook provides a complete look at the bones, muscles, veins, glands, nerves, lymph nodes, and more of the head and neck. Detailed, high-quality images and a wealth of interactive learning exercises help reinforce challenging dental anatomy content and ensure that you fully grasp these foundational building blocks of oral health care.
• Comprehensive dental anatomy coverage reinforces student knowledge of all the key structures in the head and neck.
• Labeling and vocabulary review exercises aid students with memorization and recall.
• Review questions correlated with chapter coverage help students prepare for course quizzes and tests, as well as certification exams.
• Case studies challenge students to apply their critical thinking skills to real-world patient scenarios.
• Forty removable flashcards focus on body systems of the head and neck and are ideal for on-the-go study.
• Punched and perforated pages make it easy for students to submit workbook exercises as course assignments.