• Chapter 1. Mycotoxins occurrence, toxicity and detection methods
• Chapter 2. Nanopesticides for pest control
• Chapter 3. Synthesis of nanofertilizers by planetary ball milling
• Chapter 4. Materials and technologies for the removal of chromium from aqueous systems
• Chapter 5. Water quality assessment techniques
• Chapter 6. Effect of Emerging Contaminants on Crops and Mechanism of Toxicity.
This book reviews recent research advances in sustainable agriculture, with focus on crop production, biodiversity and biofuels in Africa and Asia.
• This book is a state of the art on the latest research in sustainable agriculture
• A volume with relevant topics in agriculture
• This book will be of interest to researchers and scholars of sustainable agriculture