Offering up-to-date, comprehensive coverage of disease progression, diagnosis, management, and prognosis, Textbook of Pediatric Rheumatology is the definitive reference in the field. For physicians caring for children with rheumatic diseases, this revised 8th Edition is an unparalleled resource for the full spectrum of rheumatologic diseases and non-rheumatologic musculoskeletal disorders in children and adolescents. Global leaders in the field provide reliable, evidence-based guidance, highlighted by superb full-color illustrations that facilitate a thorough understanding of the science that underlies rheumatic disease.
• Ross E Petty, MD, PhD, FRCPC, Professor Emeritus, Pediatric Rheumatology, Department of Pediatrics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
• Ronald M. Laxer, MDCM, FRCPC, Professor, Departments of Pediatrics and Medicine, University of Toronto; Division of Rheumatology, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
• Carol B Lindsley, MD, FAAP, MACR, Professor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Kansas School of Medicine; Chief of Pediatric Rheumatology, Department of Pediatrics, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas.
• Lucy Wedderburn, MD, MA, PhD, FRCP, Professor in Paediatric Rheumatology, Institute of Child Health, University College London; Consultant in Paediatric Rheumatology, Department of Rheumatology Great Ormond Street Hospital National Health Service Trust, London, Great Britain.
• Robert C Fuhlbrigge, MD PhD, Children's Hospital Colorado University of Colorado- Denver.
• Elizabeth D. Mellins, MD, Department of Pediatrics Stanford University School of Medicine