Now in striking full color, this pocket-sized Second Edition of the first osteopathic clinical manual organized by diagnoses continues its proven quick-reference format. Presented in the tradition of The 5-Minute Consult Series , each diagnosis is presented in an at-a-glance, two-page spread. The first page defines the disease and lists associated autonomic and motor innervations and common somatic dysfunctions, while the second page lists appropriate techniques. ICD-10 billing codes, updated photos, and easy-to-understand schematic drawings combine with concise content to help readers make quick, accurate diagnoses that ensure the best possible care for every patient. Expanded coverage of OMM techniques and new color photos make the second edition an even more useful quick clinical reference.
• Portable, pocket-size format makes it easy to flip to clinically relevant information on diagnoses, conditions, and tests
• Time-related treatment options for each diagnosis include 2-Minute Treatments, 5-Minute Treatments, and Extended Treatments
• An intuitive four-part organization covers Topics (diseases and disorders), Techniques, Specialized Tests , and Summary Charts .
• Expanded content includes guides for high yield focused structural exams, an expanded techniques section and a quick reference guide for preceptors of residents and students
• New! A full-color design and updated, high-quality photos clarify techniques and concepts
• Updated! ICD-10 codes for billing are included for each technique
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
• Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more