The acclaimed book students need to get the BIG PICTURE of Gross Anatomy in the context of healthcare " streamlined and enhanced by online video
Gross Anatomy: The Big Picture, Second Edition is the perfect bridge between review and textbooks. With an emphasis on what students truly need to know versus "what's nice to know,? it features 450 full-color illustrations that give them a complete, yet concise, overview of essential anatomy. The Second edition is distinguished by the addition of online videos ranging from 3-9 minutes long, and more concise, bulleted text.
The book's user-friendly presentation consists of text on the left-hand page and beautiful full-color illustrations on the right-hand page. In this way, you get a "big picture? of anatomy principles, delivered one concept at a time -? making them easier to understand and retain.
Striking the perfect balance between illustrations and text, Gross Anatomy: The Big Picture, Second Edition
• High-yield review questions and answers at the end of each chapter
• Numerous summary tables and figures that encapsulate important information
• 450 labeled and explained full-color illustrations
• A final exam featuring 100 Q&As
• Important clinically-relevant concepts called to your attention by convenient icons
• Bullets and numbering that break complex concepts down to easy-to-remember points