Concise, authoritative, and easy to navigate, The Duke Manual of Corneal and Cataract Surgery offers a step-by-step, highly illustrated approach to the most commonly performed procedures in corneal and cataract surgery. Ideal for cornea and cataract specialists, ophthalmic surgeons, residents, and fellows, it contains practical guidance from Drs. Nandini Venkateswaran and Preeya K. Gupta, as well as other experts at Duke University, making it an unparalleled “how-to” manual for the wide variety of cases and operative scenarios you may encounter.
• Offers a step-by-step outline for each surgical procedure, from preoperative considerations through postoperative care, including numerous surgical pearls.
• Contains dozen of full-color photographs and illustrations that clearly depict techniques and other essential aspects of corneal and cataract surgery.
• Covers surgery basics, gas and liquid surgical aides, pediatrics, and management of challenging surgical scenarios.
• Provides access, via the eBook, to surgical videos from the Duke archive.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.