Ideal for residents, fellows, and others who need a comprehensive, clinically focused understanding of echocardiography, The Echo Manual, 4th Edition, has been thoroughly revised with updated information, new chapters, and new video clips online. Written primarily by expert authorities from the Mayo Clinic, this best-selling reference remains a practical guide to the performance, interpretation, and clinical applications of today’s echocardiography.
• Features all-new chapters specifically devoted to 3D echo, interventional echocardiography, and hand-carried ultrasound.
• Includes new echo videos that provide a valuable learning experience of echocardiography in motion.
• Provides a concise, user-friendly summary of techniques, diagnostic criteria, and quantitative methods for echocardiography, Doppler echocardiography, and transesophageal echocardiography.
• Presents complex material in an approachable, visually appealing manner that focuses on the clinical application of echocardiography as a diagnostic tool.
• Covers the latest techniques, standards, and applications – all highlighted by more than 900 high-quality, annotated images that are true to gray scale and color.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
• Jae K. Oh MD. Codirector, Echocardiography Laboratory, Consultant, Division of Cardiovascular Diseases, Mayo Clinic; Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN
• Garvan C. Kane MD, PhD. Co-Director, Echocardiography Laboratory. Consultant, Division of. Cardiovascular Diseases. Assistant Professor of Medicine Mayo Clinic. Rochester, MN