Ideal for study, review, or self-assessment, The Essential Physics of Medical Imaging Study Guide is an easy-to-use, interactive resource for learning and retaining core information in the physics of medical imaging. Whether used as a supplement to The Essential Physics of Medical Imaging, 4th Edition, or as a stand-alone review tool, this new study guide helps you gain a deeper understanding of this complex field, while preparing you for exams and clinical practice. It’s an essential resource for radiology residents and practitioners, medical physicists, and radiation oncologists, as well as radiology technicians and nuclear medicine technicians who need a reliable, up-to-date review of medical physics, federal radiation control standards and regulations, radiation safety, and radiation biology.
• References between the main textbook and the study guide provide more detailed answers to questions that arise as you study.
• Provides four helpful sections for study and review:
• Section 1 distills key concepts for each chapter in textbook in outline format.
• Section 2 includes more than 1,000 image-rich questions and answers with page numbers from the main text for further detail; eBook questions and answers are interactive.
• Section 3 consolidates key equations for each chapter with page numbers from the main text where the equation is introduced and discussed.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.