Now with additional review content and a larger page size, The MD Anderson Surgical Oncology Manual, Seventh Edition, focuses on multidisciplinary, cooperative management approaches to issues confronting today’s surgical oncologist. Lead editor Dr. Barry W. Feig is joined by recently graduated surgical oncology fellows Michael G. White, Cameron E. Gaskill, Anai N. Kothari, and Sandra R. DiBrito to bring you comprehensive yet concise information on the complete range of oncologic considerations needed to effectively understand cancer and all aspects of its treatment.
• Walks you through epidemiology and etiology, pathology, staging, clinical presentation and diagnosis, surgical treatment, and adjuvant therapies for each disease site or system
• Includes new case studies with multiple choice review questions at the end of each chapter
• Features a new, larger page size, up-to-date information on the latest staging and protocols, and well-written, easy-to-read content throughout
• Written by current and former MD Anderson surgical oncology fellows
• Ideal for fellows in surgical oncology, general surgery residents, medical students facing a surgical/oncology rotation, and practicing surgeons
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.