7.Wrist and hand
8.Thoracic spine and rib cage
13.Ankle and foot
14.Pain release phenomenon
Endorsed by the Mulligan Concept Teachers Association (MCTA)
The MCTA is the accredited body of Mulligan Concept teachers.
A comprehensive and easy-to-follow resource for the manual therapist seeking to improve patients’ movement using pain-free hands-on techniques.
The Mulligan Concept of manual therapy was developed by Brian Mulligan in 1983 and is now used by health practitioners globally to assist individuals in improving movement restrictions, pain with movement and functional restrictions.
Designed as a companion to Mulligan Concept training courses, the text is divided by body regions, with techniques highlighting key information to assist with clinical reasoning and assessment, patient and practitioner positioning, guidelines for application and further adjustments.
New To This Edition:
• All techniques comprehensively revised to align with current evidence-based practice
• 13 New Mulligan techniques
• An eBook included in all print purchases
• Wayne Hing, PhD, MSc(Hons), ADP(OMT), DipMT, Dip Phys, FNZCP, Professor in Physiotherapy and Head of Program, Bond University, QLD, Australia.
• Toby Hall, PT, PHD, MSc, FACP, Adjunct Associate Professor, Curtin University, Perth, WA, Australia. Senior Teaching Fellow, The University of Western Australia, Perth, WA, Australia.
• Brian Mulligan, FNZSP (Hon.) Dip MT, Lecturer, Author, President MCTA