Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Medical Sonography series, Ann Marie Kupinski’s The Vascular System, 3rd Edition, thoroughly covers the core content students need to master in today’s rigorous sonography programs. Careful, collaborative editing ensures consistency across all three titles in this series: The Vascular System, Abdomen and Superficial Structures, and Obstetrics and Gynecology, providing the right content at the right level for both students and instructors.
• Features up-to-date sonograms and relevant content throughout, including new coverage of ergonomics
• Reflects today’s best practices with up-to-date coverage of diagnostic criteria
• Provides key terms for quick reference, pathology boxes with tables of relevant pathologies, a complete glossary to help students master vocabulary of the sonography profession, and updated references that reflect the latest research in the field
Student ancillaries include: self-assessment questions • videos • internet resources
Instructor ancillaries include: eBook • PowerPoint presentations • image bank • syllabus conversion guide
This hands-on, full-color workbook (available separately for each series title) provides a variety of custom-designed exercises to help students master each objective and get the most out of their study time.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.