Concise, portable, and user-friendly, The Washington Manual® Cardiology Subspecialty Consult, Fourth Edition, provides essential information on inpatient and outpatient management of common diseases and disorders. Edited by Drs. Justin S. Sadhu, Mustafa Husaini, and Dominique S. Williams, this edition offers state-of-the-art content on disease pathophysiology, diagnostic tools, and management options, including new biomedical discoveries and novel therapeutics. Ideal for residents, fellows, and practicing physicians who need quick access to current scientific and clinical information in cardiology, the manual is also useful as a first-line resource for internists and other primary care providers.
• Thoroughly revised from cover to cover, including new chapters on hypertension, cardio-oncology, cardiac amyloidosis, LVAD and heart transplantation, and cardiovascular disease in women and pregnancy
• A standardized, bulleted format ensures that you can quickly and easily find what you need
• Covers all aspects of cardiology, including the physical examination, heart failure with preserved ejection fraction, cardiovascular diseases in special populations, coronary artery disease, arrhythmias, cardiovascular imaging, and much more.
• Current guidelines from the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology keep you up to date
• Written by residents, fellows, and clinical faculty of the distinguished Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by WoltersKluwer Health under license from Washington University.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.