Focusing on the essential information you need to know for successful patient care, The Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics, 37th Edition, provides concise, high-yield content that reflects today’s fast-changing advances in medical technology and therapeutics. Written by Washington University chief residents who are assisted by faculty co-authors, it presents brief, logical approaches to diagnosis and management of commonly encountered medical conditions, including new therapies that improve patient outcomes. Discover why housestaff and faculty worldwide depend on this best-selling resource for day-to-day clinical practice in internal medicine.
• Provides complete coverage of every area of medicine and the core subspecialties—all at your fingertips for quick review and reference
• Features a newly concise, more colorful presentation with easy-to-follow guidelines, tables, diagrams, dosing, and treatment information
• Includes more infographics and algorithms for fast visual guidance
• Addresses everyday challenges faced by residents, interns, medical students, and other practitioners
• Edited by Internal Medicine Chief Residents from the Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis
• The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by WoltersKluwer Health under license from Washington University.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.