• Part 1 Overview
1 History of transforaminal full-endoscopic lumbar surgery
2 Anatomy for full-endoscopic discectomy (FED) via transforaminal approach
3 Standard procedure of the transforaminal approach and how to perform local anesthesia (Inside-out method)
• Part 2 Discectomy
5 Inside out technique of the transforaminal full-endoscopic lumbar discectomy (TELD)
6 Outside-in direct fragmentectomy of the TELD after foraminoplasty
7 TELD for high school athletes
8 Transforaminal approach for L5-s level
• Part 3Decompression for spinal canal stenosis
9 Full-endoscopic foraminoplasty for foraminal stenosis
10 Full-endoscopic lateral recess decompression
• Part 4 Thermal Annulplasty (Full-endo TA)
11 Indication and high intensity zone (HIZ)
12 Full-endoscopic Thermal Annuloplasty for athletes
• Part 5 Others
13 Full-endoscopic trans-Kambin’s triangle lumbar interbody fusion (Fullendo-KLIF)
14 Full-endoscopic debridement for infection.
This book presents the latest devices and techniques in transforaminal full-endoscopic lumbar discectomy (TELD). This minimally invasive procedure can be used to treat various spinal conditions, such as herniated nucleus pulposus, discogenic pain, foraminal stenosis, lateral recess stenosis, and infection. The book offers an overview of TELD, and discusses discectomy, thermal annulplasty (TA) and other trending topics. It also explores the history and anatomy of transforaminal full-endoscopic lumbar surgery, complications, TELD techniques, and TELD and TA for athletes. As such the book provides a much-needed foundation for the further development of this increasingly widespread procedure.
Transforaminal Full-Endoscopic Lumbar Surgery Under the Local Anesthesia is a valuable resource for orthopedic surgeons, clinical residents and medical students, alike.
• Presents the latest devices and techniques used in transforaminal full-endoscopic lumbar discectomy (TELD)
• Provides an overview and discusses discectomy, thermal annulplasty (TA) and other trending topics
• Describes the history and anatomy of transforaminal full-endoscopic lumbar surgery, complications, TELD techniques, and TELD and TA for athletes