BÜCHELE RODRIGUES, E.; HELMUT MEYER, C.; TOMAZONI, E.
1. Posterior Ocular Trauma
2. Ocular Trauma Treatment Guideline
3. Choroidal Folds
4. Choroidal Rupture
5. Commotio Retinae
6. Valsalva Retinopathy
7. Purtscher Retinopathy
8. Subhyaloid Hemorrhage, Traumatic Macular Hole, and Electric Burn
9. Retained Intraocular Foreign Body
10. Optic Nerve Avulsion and Hemorrhagic Choroidal Detachment
11. Optic Disc Drusen
12. Retinal Diseases in Pregnancy
13. Cancer Therapy-Associated Retinopathy
14. Asteroid Hyalosis and Synchysis Scintillans
15. Myelinated Retinal Fiber Layer
16. Congenital Optic Disc PIT
17. Melanocytoma of Optic Nerve
This atlas presents common and rare traumatic conditions of the retina and related intraocular tissues (choroidal rupture, commotio retinae, intraocular foreign body). It also covers intraocular tumors and congenital conditions such as myelinated retinal nerve fibers. Including numerous high-quality figures using various modalities, the book reviews the basic management principles in a reader-friendly style to help readers gain a better understanding of the diseases discussed.
Trauma and Miscellaneous Disorders in Retina is one of nine volumes in the series Retina Atlas. This series provides comprehensive information on vitreoretinal diseases, covering imaging basics, retinal vascular disease, ocular inflammatory disease, retinal degeneration, retinal surgery, macular disorders, ocular oncology, pediatric retina and trauma.
• Reviews basic concepts of etiology, diagnosis and treatment of retinal trauma
• Uses a didactic approach to present key points
• Covers rare retinal conditions