• Introduction to Radiology
• Imaging of Head Trauma
• Spinal Trauma
• Body Trauma
• Fractures of the Upper and Lower Limbs
• Imaging of Non-traumatic Musculoskeletal Conditions
• Non-traumatic Neurological Emergencies
• The Chest Radiograph
• Cardiovascular Imaging
• The Abdominal Radiograph
• Radiological Approach to the Acute Abdomen
• Radiological Investigation of Common Malignancies
• Introduction to Paediatric Radiology
• Introduction to Nuclear Medicine
• Emerging Imaging Technologies
• Sample Examination Cases.
This book provides a practical guide to diagnostic radiology, with each chapter presenting a case-based tutorial that illustrates a specific aspect of diagnostic radiology required for undergraduate study. In addition, it discusses and assesses issues concerning basic principles in diagnostic radiology, imaging of head trauma, non-traumatic neurological emergencies, chest radiographs, pediatric radiology, and emerging radiological technologies.
Tutorials in Diagnostic Radiology for Medical Students is intended as a self-study guide, and offers a valuable asset for medical students and trainee radiologists, as well as educators.
• Provides essential guidance for medical educators whose work involves tutorials
• Richly illustrated to highlight the methods and techniques discussed
• Employs a small group tutorial format and structure