• Essentials of Ultrasound for Practical Scanning
• The Wrist and Hand
• The Elbow
• The Shoulder
• The Hip
• The Knee Joint
• The Ankle and Foot
• Ultrasound in Large Vessel Vasculitis
• The Salivary Glands
• Lung Ultrasound
This book provides a practically applicable manual to the utilisation of ultrasound in rheumatology. Each chapter includes high-quality diagrams of each anatomical region covered, accompanied by an ideal scan with written and pictorial demonstrations, as well as an ideal ultrasound image, that has been obtained via a high-end machine for optimal image quality. This systematic approach to describing the application of ultrasound in rheumatology enables the reader to develop a deep understanding of how to correctly make use of ultrasound technologies in their daily practice.
Ultrasound in Rheumatology: A Practical Guide for Diagnosis is an easy to follow guide to the application of ultrasound in rheumatology and is a valuable resource for the trainee and practising rheumatologist seeking a guide on the correct use of ultrasound.
• Features stunning instructional illustrations to aid learning
• Contains contributions from a variety of international rheumatologists and medical specialists who utilize ultrasound in their daily practise
• Describes concisely the use of ultrasound across a variety of anatomical regions