• Understanding about radio- and chemotherapy for treatment of human cancer.
• Oral carcinomas and its treatments.
• Complete profile of chemical carcinogenesis.
• Anesthesia for cancer surgeries.
• Pediatric heamatopioetic cancers.
• Pharmacological profile of chemotherapy drug.
• Basic medication of breast cancer.
• Chemotherapy of drug discovery from nature product.
• Cancer treatment for GIT.
This book is an introduction to cancer treatment, the basics of radio- and chemotherapy, drug actions, the eradication of cancer cells, and the origins and persistence of pharmacological and toxicological effects of drugs. It further provides ideas for research based on knowledge of cancer metastasis, invasive and molecular pathways, and diagnosis and treatment. Many of the adaptive features of cancer biology, clinical features, pathology and treatment are reviewed. In addition to introducing the major themes and theories, the book also advances the current discussion by moving beyond explanations for clinical implementation.
• Reviews basic cancer treatments
• Summarizes chemotherapies
• Discusses radiotherapies
• Examines pharmacological and toxicological approaches to treatment
• Introduces oncological drug development
Prakash Srinivasan Timiri Shanmugam is a Research Associate in the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in Shreveport, LA.