1. Nonneoplastic diseases of the kidney
2. Neoplasms of the kidney
3. Renal pelvis and ureter
4. Fine needle aspiration of the kidney
5. Nonneoplastic disorders of the urinary bladder
6. Neoplasms of the urinary bladder
7. Urine cytology
8. Nonneoplastic diseases of the prostate
9. Neoplasms of the prostate
10. Seminal vesicles
12. Nonneoplastic diseases of the testis
13. Neoplasms of the testis
14. Spermatic cord and testicular adnexa
15. Penis and scrotum
16. Adrenal glands
Offering comprehensive coverage of this fast-changing field for more than 20 years, Urologic Surgical Pathology is an expert guide to all common and rare entities in the genitourinary system. The 4th Edition keeps you fully up to date with discussions of newly recognized tumors and terminologies, the latest classification schemes, current grading approaches, molecular alterations, and commonly used ancillary diagnostic techniques. With its clinical focus on day-to-day urological pathology sign-out and an emphasis on clinicopathologic and radiographic-pathologic correlations, this thoroughly revised uropathology reference is an excellent resource for diagnostic decision making.
• Liang Cheng, MD, Professor of Pathology and Urology, Chief of Genitourinary Pathology Division, Director of Molecular Pathology Laboratory, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine and Clarian, Pathology Laboratory, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN, USA.
• Greg T MacLennan, MD, FRCS(C), FACS, FRCP(C), Professor of Pathology, Urology and Oncology, Division Chief, Anatomic Pathology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio.
• David G. Bostwick, MD, MBA, FCAP, Chief Medical Officer, Bostwick Laboratories, Glen Allen, VA, USA