• Introduces the feasible immunotherapeutic vaccines for patients with different types of cancer
• Presents the status of past and current vaccines for cancer treatment
• Considers advantages and disadvantages of different therapeutic cancer vaccines
• Looks at the combination of vaccines and other modalities, including immunotherapeutic and conventional methods
• Analyzes obstacles to development of therapeutic cancer vaccines
• Gives a view on future perspectives in the application of therapeutic cancer vaccines
• Nima Rezaei, Associate Professor of Clinical Immunology, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Associate Dean of International Affairs in the School of Medicine, Tehran.
• Mahsa Keshavarz-Fathi, Medical Researcher, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran