BREEZE, J.; PARMER, S.; MCLEOD, N.
1: Head and neck surgical oncology
2: Orthognathic surgery
3: Skin cancer
4: Head and neck trauma
5: Salivary gland disease
6: Temperomandibular joint surgery
7: Bone disease
8: Oral medicine and pathology
9: Craniofacial surgery
10: Cleft surgery
11: Dentoalveolar surgery
12: Reconstructive head and neck surgery
Vivas for the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery FRCS provides candidates with 100 high-quality viva topics and expert guidance to prepare for this difficult exit oral exam.
Written and edited by consultant oral and maxillofacial surgeons who have succeeded in the exam, this book provides comprehensive coverage of theory and practice. Split into 15 chapters of key sub-specialties, all 100 questions are mapped to the surgical curriculum preparing you for the FRCS oral examination. Each topic contains a visual aid, such as an x-ray or photograph, to replicate exam conditions. All answers have a full explanation and further reading to ensure high-quality self-assessment and quick recognition of areas that require further study.
Providing a thorough assessment of the reader's oral and maxillofacial surgery knowledge, this is an essential revision book for any candidate facing the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery FRCS oral examination.
• 100 high-quality viva questions and detailed answers ensure thorough self-assessment
• Each question presents an image followed by the question to replicate the format of the exam
• Mapped to the FRCS to ensure authoritative coverage
• Presented in a practical format that makes it easy for candidates to revise
• Johno Breeze, Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, UK.
• Sat Parmer, Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, Birmingham, UK.
• Niall MH McLeod, Consultant Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, The Royal London Dental Hospital, UK