Concise, portable, and user-friendly, The Washington Manual® Gastroenterology Subspecialty Consult, Fourth Edition, provides essential information on inpatient and outpatient management of common gastrointestinal diseases and disorders. This edition offers state-of-the-art content on disease pathophysiology, diagnostic tools, and management options. Ideal for residents, fellows, and practicing physicians who need quick access to current scientific and clinical information in gastroenterology, the manual is also useful as a first-line resource for internists and other primary care providers.
• Thoroughly revised content, including a new chapter on obesity, keeps you up to date on gastroenterology topics.
• A highly templated, bulleted format ensures that you can find what you need quickly and easily.
• Text covers all aspects of gastroenterology, including liver transplantation, genetic testing in gastrointestinal diseases, nutrition and malnutrition, and much more.
• Content is written by residents, fellows, and clinical faculty of the distinguished Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by Wolters Kluwer Health under license from Washington University.