ALHAMAD, T.; CHENG, S.; VIJAYAN, A.
Concise, portable, and user-friendly,The Washington Manual® Nephrology Subspecialty Consult, Fourth Edition, provides essential information on inpatient and outpatient management of common renal diseases and disorders. This edition offers state-of-the-art content on diagnosis and treatment, including new chapters on transplant management. Ideal for residents, fellows, and practicing physicians who need quick access to current scientific and clinical information in nephrology, the manual is also useful as a first-line resource for internists and other primary care providers.
• Thoroughly revised content, including new chapters on transplant management.
• A highly templated, bulleted format so you can find what you need quickly and easily.
• Comprehensive coverage of electrolytes and acid base disorders, acute kidney injury, glomerular diseases, chronic kidney disease, renal disorders, renal replacement therapies and therapeutic plasma exchange, drug dosing, transplant nephrology, and more.
• Content written and reviewed by residents, fellows, and attending physicians of the distinguished Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by WoltersKluwer Health under license from Washington University.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.