Ideal for podiatry residents, students, and practitioners, Watkins’ Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery, Fifth Edition, provides fast access to must-know clinical information on anatomy, pharmacology, microbiology, disease prevention, and management of foot and ankle disorders. Author and illustrator, Dr. Leon Watkins, offers concise yet comprehensive coverage of everything you need to know—from arthritis, imaging, and wound care to implants, pediatrics, and trauma, all in an easy-to-digest list format that makes study, review, and reference quick and easy.
• Features updated coverage of new procedures, trauma interventions, and new antibiotics—all aligned with information you need to know for exams.
• Contains full-color artwork throughout, including photos of dermatologic conditions and clear illustrations of the instruments you’re most likely to use.
• Includes podiatric abbreviations and glossary for quick reference, as well as an enhanced index with drug names.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.