• Normal Histology of the Uterine Corpus
• Selected Non-neoplastic and Benign Diseases of the Endometrium and Myometrium
• Precancerous and Putative Precursor Lesions of Endometrial Carcinoma
• Epithelial and Mixed Epithelial/Mesenchymal Malignancies of the Uterine Corpus
• Mesenchymal and Miscellaneous Neoplasms of the Uterine Corpus
• Gestational Trophoblastic Tumors of the Uterus
• Functional Disorders, Pregnancy, and Hormone-Related Changes of the Endometrium
• Normal Anatomy of the Uterine Cervix
• Pseudoneoplastic and Benign Diseases of the Cervix
• Precancerous Lesions of the Cervix
• Epithelial and Mixed Epithelial/Mesenchymal Malignancies of the Cervix
• Mesenchymal and Other Miscellaneous Tumors of the Cervix.
This Atlas of Uterine Pathology is comprehensive overview of the major pathologic processes that may be encountered in the uterine corpus and cervix. Each section is lavishly illustrated and covers normal histology as well as neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases. Emphasis is placed on presenting the full morphologic and immunophenotypic spectrum of entities, including classical and variant pathology, in a manner that maximizes the utility of the information in routine diagnostic practice.
• Provides a comprehensive overview of the major pathologic processes in the uterine corpus and cervix.
• Lavishly illustrated with hundreds of images.
• Written by experts in the field.
• Oluwole Fadare. University of California, San Diego. La Jolla, CA. USA
• Andres A. Roma. University of California, San Diego. La Jolla, CA. USA